Mobile Banking App Review
A comprehensive benchmark study of UK mobile banking apps, free to download
The study includes;
- Data from over 100 UK mobile banking and payments apps from more than 52 different providers.
- Apps published on both iOS and Android operating systems.
- A host of primary research findings, obtained through extensive user testing to uncover the feature sets and usability of the most popular apps.
- Extensive reporting and tracking of trends, rankings, ratings and features.
- Focus on key features pertinent to the regulatory and technological change.
Purchase the full analysis of all 21 apps for just £549+VAT below:
The enhanced report contains:
- 21 individual app reports containing a comprehensive breakdown of app features of the main UK current account providers across both iOS and Android operating systems
- App ranking with score broken by feature category
- Log in times by app compared to the market average
- Year on year app store rating comparison
- A collection of screenshots for each app showing the app home screen across devices
We also offer bespoke reporting, insight and analysis tailored to your business and related mobile apps. This will help you to understand how your app is performing against others in the market including specified competitor sets.
The data and insight received will equip you with the knowledge of where your app has gaps to establish and prioritise functionality for development, as well as to understand best practice in mobile banking.